Toons These Days: Ep 57 Toons These Days: Ep 57

Not a very accurate review.

Outside of dumb guy, hot wife, and a talking pet, the similarities between American Dad and Family Guy end there. They don't even have a similar style of humor.

You mentioned in your description that TBS picked it up, but you didn't mention any of the changes that were made to the series (and the only change I've noticed is that they can say "shit" uncensored.)

All in all, your review sounded like you only watched a few episodes from the very first season.

Linda Show: Chick-fil-A Linda Show: Chick-fil-A

This was good satire. I don't know who is sillier. People who eat Oreos to support gay marriage, or people who are eating Chick Fil-A to show they're against gay marriage.

Samination responds:

I dont remember people rushing to the stores to buy oreos and shove in their face. lol

mario v.s. pokemon pt.1 mario v.s. pokemon pt.1

Review

As already stated, the animation is quite bad. The menu and backgrounds are all bland. The voice work (for Professor Blue at least) isn't that bad, but it's that the quality of the sound is so bad that it really just sounds like you're mumbling over static. And Mario sounds nothing at all like he should. The sprite quality is so bad because you didn't trace the bitmap properly.

Overall, I suggest you check out a few sprite animation tutorials before making the next episode.

thedarkzero responds:

yeah okay

DOTMAN DOTMAN

It's definitely not the worst game I've ever played.
The jumping is very floaty which really hurts the overall experience. The graphics are a lot worse than the thumbnail and the achievement icons would imply. I also found myself randomly dying from nothing after the third waves.
If you simply fixed the jumping and the hitboxes, this would be a much better game.

hicham responds:

im on it! :)

Kill Pico Kill Pico

Review

Whether this was supposed to be a joke or not, this was an effortless flash. What had the potential to be worth a good laugh was taken away by the sheer blandness. Many of Pico's deaths were just a few basic tweens and some red for blood. The graphics "clashed" as you had a pixel Pico, objects drawn with the line tool, and actual pictures all thrown in together with little attempt to make it look good. The background was nothing more than a white space, save for the Death Star and Darth Sidious scenes, where the background was a blue space with a few dots. Also what was just ridiculous was the ad box taking up a large portion of the main menu. And the fact that you couldn't turn off Sephiroth's theme was also annoying.

Overall, as a lot of the reviews have been saying, if you put more effort in this, it would have been good.

Mia responds:

It's shit right!?

Simple Sonic Game Simple Sonic Game

Simple, yet good.

Even though this game isn't the nicest looking, it's very fun. I liked how as you go through, the stage moves faster and faster. The only thing that could be improved is the sound quality and you could add a background. But if you want to make it more of a challenge, you could add more hazards, like moving spikes or power ups that slow Sonic down or speed him up.

17 sec. loop 17 sec. loop

Review

This song is nothing more than a bunch of random instruments being played at once. These instruments don't go well together which is why the song was so bad.

superuser562 responds:

this is a LOOP not a song

Kirby: Butter building (Remix) Kirby: Butter building (Remix)

Nice

It's a good remix of a great song, but it seemed too much like it, I think you could've changed it some more so it would seem less like just a loop.

ReFreezed responds:

It's indeed very indifferent from the original song, but I wanted to capture the 8-bit feeling the original had. If it ain't broken - don't fix it. ;)

Thanks for reviewing!

weebles weebles

It's weird.

But it starts to get very annoying when you play it too much, the melody didn't change much throughout the song. You could've done more with it.

Haunter S. Thompson Haunter S. Thompson

Nice. It would be cooler if the .gif looped.

Blue Coin Pixel Collection 1 Blue Coin Pixel Collection 1

Review

The character design is nice and original, but many of the sprites look sloppy. More specifically the ones in the middle.

None of the sprites have a real light source, and the palette you chose looks more like the MS Paint default colors. If they're not, they're still very unpleasant to look at.

Really, I think if you used more vibrant colors for all of them, it would improve the entire thing.

empireomega responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on applying your suggestions to my art.

colorful NG tank colorful NG tank

Review

This is a pathetic excuse for a recolor. It's poorly cropped. As you can see, the barrel of the tank is cut off, and yet there is still some white space to the right of it. The colors are so unfitting that it isn't funny. It's as id you just took a bunch of random MS Paint default colors and used the color fill tool and just filled all the white spaces with random colors. And even if you did, you didn't do a good job as you can still see lots of white pixels on the tank.