All 22 art Reviews

Haunter S. Thompson Haunter S. Thompson

Nice. It would be cooler if the .gif looped.

Blue Coin Pixel Collection 1 Blue Coin Pixel Collection 1

Review

The character design is nice and original, but many of the sprites look sloppy. More specifically the ones in the middle.

None of the sprites have a real light source, and the palette you chose looks more like the MS Paint default colors. If they're not, they're still very unpleasant to look at.

Really, I think if you used more vibrant colors for all of them, it would improve the entire thing.

empireomega responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on applying your suggestions to my art.

colorful NG tank colorful NG tank

Review

This is a pathetic excuse for a recolor. It's poorly cropped. As you can see, the barrel of the tank is cut off, and yet there is still some white space to the right of it. The colors are so unfitting that it isn't funny. It's as id you just took a bunch of random MS Paint default colors and used the color fill tool and just filled all the white spaces with random colors. And even if you did, you didn't do a good job as you can still see lots of white pixels on the tank.

enbelm 2.0 enbelm 2.0

Review

There's not really much to say about this. It's just some lines and a few colors. Saving it as .gif messed up the quality a little. If you want the quality to stay intact, you have to save it as .png.

In The Neo Green Hill Zone In The Neo Green Hill Zone

Review

By resizing it ans saving it as .jpg, you ruined the quality of the image as pixel art. Considering that you admittedly didn't make the sprites or the background, there's not much else to criticize about this picture.

TheThirdMarioBro96 responds:

well then WHAT THE HELL DO YOU SUGGEST, if you're so smart? After all, I'm pretty new at this

Sonic and Shadow's Rivalry Sonic and Shadow's Rivalry

Bad.

You rely to much on the line tools. Without proper shading this makes the object look jagged and artificial. Shadow is not grey, he's black. Neither of them have perfect circle noses either. And the picture would've at least been better quality if you saved it as .png.

sonimatic responds:

THEY WERE THE ONLY COLORS I HAD!!! SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

LINK!!! LINK!!!

Awful.

You seem to have not given Link a definite light source and by making the entire background black it just made less sense. It's shaded so poorly that it looks flat, and the face looks nothing like Link's face.

sonimatic responds:

I really don't like you.

Sonic art Sonic art

Lazily done.

His arms aren't properly aligned, his face is lopsided, and he doesn't have a tail.
Sonic's torso is supposed to be round, not whatever shape you made it. His fists shouldn't be a perfect circle either. And the way you placed his thumbs, well basically you gave him two left hands. You should really practice drawing Sonic more.

SHUT UP ALREADY!

Riolu Riolu

Needs much work.

Your Riolu is quite disproportionate. A Riolu's torso is skinny and its hips are wide, you made his chest wide and his hip skinny. His arms are supposed to be long and thin, not wide. Riolu's legs don't bend like a human's, they are supposed to bend backwards, like a dog's legs. He also doesn't have a tuft of hair on his head, but I can let that slide.

Overall, if this is your first time drawing Riolu, it's okay, but it also looks like you didn't have a picture to refer to.

Classic Sonic: GONE WRONG!!! Classic Sonic: GONE WRONG!!!

It doesn't look like Sonic. At all.

The censor bar took up so much space on his hand that it looked like his hand was a penis, rather than him lifting up his middle finger. The arms are not aligned and his right hand has four fingers when Sonic has five. His torso makes no sense with his legs and his face. His torso is pointing left while the rest of him is facing forward. Also his ears and his torso spikes are missing.

Just like some of your other art, you used the line tool too much which worsened the picture.

sonimatic responds:

F**K you. I thought I BLOCKED you!