17 sec. loop 17 sec. loop

Review

This song is nothing more than a bunch of random instruments being played at once. These instruments don't go well together which is why the song was so bad.

superuser562 responds:

this is a LOOP not a song

Kirby: Butter building (Remix) Kirby: Butter building (Remix)

Nice

It's a good remix of a great song, but it seemed too much like it, I think you could've changed it some more so it would seem less like just a loop.

ReFreezed responds:

It's indeed very indifferent from the original song, but I wanted to capture the 8-bit feeling the original had. If it ain't broken - don't fix it. ;)

Thanks for reviewing!

weebles weebles

It's weird.

But it starts to get very annoying when you play it too much, the melody didn't change much throughout the song. You could've done more with it.

[KKK99] step off motherfucker [KKK99] step off motherfucker

Doesn't even sound like hip hop.

Your voice sounds high pitched and you're still whispering. The lyrics were sang like gibberish. After the first 30 seconds you start to sing offbeat. You should use different instruments in the music, too.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

its gangsta rap not hiphop

[kkk99] Wehavefreshcookies [kkk99] Wehavefreshcookies

Much to improve on

You sang whispered, the BPM was much too fast, the lyrics were OK but it was hard to understand since you were singing so quietly.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

just listen you homo

Ultimate Effect Ultimate Effect

It's cool.

I think you should removed those last few seconds of silence. Some parts should've had more beats in it though.

Ultimato responds:

The silence I can't fix. I use the crappiest music maker in the world.

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

Possibly the best song on the portal!

Both this and the loop version of this is in many flashes, it's one of the most famous songs on here. This song has made history!

XSergioX - Popcorn XSergioX - Popcorn

This is cool!

You should try making more songs like this.

XSergioX responds:

Thanks!

Pokemon - Route 24 Pokemon - Route 24

An awesome song appeared!

This is an awesome remake, it's a good loop, and it almost has a perfect score! I can't think of anything that you could do to improve this. Just keep up the good work.

funkyjunky responds:

Thanks :D :D

Megaman 7 - Shademan's Secret Megaman 7 - Shademan's Secret

This song is awesome.

I awlays liked the music from Megaman 7. Unfortunately when I saw the title "Shademan's Secret" I thought it was the alternate song for the stage. Either way this song is awesome.