Toons These Days: Ep 57 Toons These Days: Ep 57

Not a very accurate review.

Outside of dumb guy, hot wife, and a talking pet, the similarities between American Dad and Family Guy end there. They don't even have a similar style of humor.

You mentioned in your description that TBS picked it up, but you didn't mention any of the changes that were made to the series (and the only change I've noticed is that they can say "shit" uncensored.)

All in all, your review sounded like you only watched a few episodes from the very first season.

Linda Show: Chick-fil-A Linda Show: Chick-fil-A

This was good satire. I don't know who is sillier. People who eat Oreos to support gay marriage, or people who are eating Chick Fil-A to show they're against gay marriage.

Samination responds:

I dont remember people rushing to the stores to buy oreos and shove in their face. lol

mario v.s. pokemon pt.1 mario v.s. pokemon pt.1

Review

As already stated, the animation is quite bad. The menu and backgrounds are all bland. The voice work (for Professor Blue at least) isn't that bad, but it's that the quality of the sound is so bad that it really just sounds like you're mumbling over static. And Mario sounds nothing at all like he should. The sprite quality is so bad because you didn't trace the bitmap properly.

Overall, I suggest you check out a few sprite animation tutorials before making the next episode.

thedarkzero responds:

yeah okay

DBZ- SSJ2 Gohan vs Vegeta DBZ- SSJ2 Gohan vs Vegeta

Better than I expected.

This flash was indeed like a stereotypical DBZ sprite flash, but what makes this different is it's much better than many I've seen. The animation was great but even though neither won, it seemed like Vegeta was still too weak. I liked the bit of Japanese dialog in there, but unless they were just yelling, subtitles would be nice for those who can't speak Japanese. Overall, it was a good test flash.

Tactical0125 responds:

They were just yelling lol. I tried to even out Vegeta and Gohan as much as possible. Vegeta wasn't getting beat badly, but he wasn't winning either. He got hits in every now and then, and Gohan clearly had the upper hand (he was toying with him, wasn't really affected by attacks, etc.) It was like Gohan vs Cell except Cell is Vegeta. You've had the best balanced review so far of positive/negative feedback. People on this site really need to learn how to review, they don't know the meaning of the word "encouragement".

VZ Series:Luigi VZ Mario VZ Series:Luigi VZ Mario

I didn't like it.

The sound quality was poor, Luigi was just a recolor of Mario, you should've made him taller ad made his nose bigger so he'll look more like Luigi. The background was 8-bit but since Mario and Luigi weren't it clashed. The animation was OK but it could've been more precise.

Megaman Vs Juno Megaman Vs Juno

Excellent.

It was a good movie, the music and sound was good. The only real problem was the quality of the sprites, they seemed rounded which doesn't look good. Either way it was still great.

kawaiiminda responds:

oh, sorry about that.
I thought they might look better if i would of done that but i guess not right? lol!
Thanks though im really glad you enjoyed the video.

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

Excellent.

Everything about it was great, it was nicely animated, it has great music and it was funny!

Sonic Band- Cochise Sonic Band- Cochise

Decent song, bad quality

The animation was very slow and choppy, the sprites were blurred. the animation didn't sync to the beats very well.

nintendo768 responds:

because you watched it on newgrounds not youtube. I will try better with newgrounds next time

Sonic Fights Intro Sonic Fights Intro

Has potential

But there's a lot you need to improve on, most of the sprites are recolors and the colors don't even match the Sonic Advance style, the animations are very choppy. In the fight scenes, you should have added sound effects for the punches and blasts. You didn't determine whether the recolors were new forms of Sonic or entire new characters. I think you could try harder on this.

SMBZ Kame-Hame-Hoo SMBZ Kame-Hame-Hoo

Not much of a tribute.

It was actually nicely animated but it was too short and was really just Mario shooting a fireball.