View Profile Chdonga

93 Movie Reviews

Very cute! Alma is a really neat character and Rasty's pretty adorable too

nuclear-smash responds:

Thank you, glad you liked the main gals!

It's a pretty good first start. I think it moves a little too slow so the hits don't feel as powerful as they should. It's an easy fix though.

Keep at it. You'll only get better with practice.

It's been a while since I watched a good sprite flash. And it looks like you had a great time making it. I can't wait to see more of this!

92 Game Reviews

BREAKING NEWS - Newgrounds is back and it's here to corrupt youths again with an epic new assassin game!

Yomuchan responds:

I should make another. Maybe next weekend when I get some free time?

Very amazing game! Revolutionary even! Proof that graphics don't matter as long as the gameplay is solid. Great soundtrack too!! Good work gamers!!!

Little-Rena responds:

Thank you, yes, otherwise, people wouldn't go back and play retro games!

I hope everyone had a happy fappy brappy and slappy Christmas!
These are the kind of events that bring people together and I couldn't be happier to have been part of the thing!! It was a wild ride and I wish for many more!

Chdonga responds:

Woah wtf I can reply to my own review

84 Audio Reviews

Not bad for early work. Nice little video gamey loop. Keep at it!

Rikejr responds:

Any spisific ideas for me to improve? also thanks for 3 stars, I was expecting a 2 or even blammed

I feel as though it kept building up to a breakdown only for it to not really go anywhere until the 4-minute mark, which made it feel more repetitive than what might've been your intention. I noticed there is a melody in certain places and it was unfittingly simple compared to the complex beat, but I think it kinda works in a juxtaposition-y way.

Overall it's pretty good.

Okay, this is epic.

58 Art Reviews

the power of the hypno B...

I love this crusty little fella

Good work, but I think you should go a little easier on the anti-aliasing next time.

I love videogames especially old school games. I've played almost every classic and I love making parody's of it in sprite animations. If you do not like Sprite animations please go watch actual drawings on another place or at least give it a chance.

Orange Bastard (AKA Chdonga) @Chdonga