View Profile Chdonga

93 Movie Reviews

Cute artstyle. Keep up the good work!

Very cute! Alma is a really neat character and Rasty's pretty adorable too

nuclear-smash responds:

Thank you, glad you liked the main gals!

It's a pretty good first start. I think it moves a little too slow so the hits don't feel as powerful as they should. It's an easy fix though.

Keep at it. You'll only get better with practice.

91 Game Reviews

BREAKING NEWS - Newgrounds is back and it's here to corrupt youths again with an epic new assassin game!

Yomuchan responds:

I should make another. Maybe next weekend when I get some free time?

Very amazing game! Revolutionary even! Proof that graphics don't matter as long as the gameplay is solid. Great soundtrack too!! Good work gamers!!!

Little-Rena responds:

Thank you, yes, otherwise, people wouldn't go back and play retro games!

I hope everyone had a happy fappy brappy and slappy Christmas!
These are the kind of events that bring people together and I couldn't be happier to have been part of the thing!! It was a wild ride and I wish for many more!

Chdonga responds:

Woah wtf I can reply to my own review

84 Audio Reviews

Not bad for early work. Nice little video gamey loop. Keep at it!

Rikejr responds:

Any spisific ideas for me to improve? also thanks for 3 stars, I was expecting a 2 or even blammed

I feel as though it kept building up to a breakdown only for it to not really go anywhere until the 4-minute mark, which made it feel more repetitive than what might've been your intention. I noticed there is a melody in certain places and it was unfittingly simple compared to the complex beat, but I think it kinda works in a juxtaposition-y way.

Overall it's pretty good.

Okay, this is epic.

57 Art Reviews

the power of the hypno B...

I love this crusty little fella

Good work, but I think you should go a little easier on the anti-aliasing next time.

I love videogames especially old school games. I've played almost every classic and I love making parody's of it in sprite animations. If you do not like Sprite animations please go watch actual drawings on another place or at least give it a chance.

Orange Bastard (AKA Chdonga) @Chdonga